SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 3, 2008

DIDDYRAMA: How do you get a STAR on the Hollywood Walk of Fame?

Sandra said on her site:


"I’m not sure what the qualifications are for a Star but apparently anybody can get one as long as the check doesn’t bounce. So my check is in the mail along with my application for my own Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. If my application for my own Star is approved I will invite all my readers to come share my accomplishment."



On the Hollywood WALK OF FAME WEBSITE, ONE OF THE FAQ WAS-------

How can I nominate someone for a Walk of Fame Star?

Click on the Walk of Fame link on the Hollywood Chamber website. You can print a form from this site. The criteria for receiving a star are: professional achievement, longevity, and community service. After the Walk of Fame Committee makes its selections, the Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, then the Los Angeles City Council vote to approve the selections.

You have to have done one of these 4 categories VERY WELL!

On the site which has since been updated since this afternoon, Diddy has done all four I told Sandra! They mentioned him in a motion picture Monster's Ball with Halle Berry, TV-Raisin in the Sun, Live Action-Raisin on Broadway and Recording--must we even ask?


Below are the 2008 recipients.

MOTION PICTURES: Angela Bassett, Cate Blanchett, Stan Lee, The Munchkins, Tim Robbins and The Westmores of Hollywood

TELEVISION: Bill Geist, Kate Linder, Howie Mandel, Sherwood Schwartz, Vince McMahon, Susan St. James, and Brian Keith (Posthumous)

RECORDING: Christina Aguilera, Brooks and Dunn, Ricky Martin, Red Hot Chili Peppers and George Harrison (Posthumous)

LIVE THEATRE/LIVE PERFORMANCE:
Steven Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive