SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 1, 2008

REPORTS: Bobbi Christina tried to kill mom Whitney Houston, then slashed her wrists! Now in Atlanta Psych hospital!!!

Grey smoke (and it ain't no cigarette)+suspicious liquor...

= SELF DESTRUCTION

The National Enquirer is reporting that Bobbi Kristina tried to kill herself: Whitney Houston’s 15 year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab her mom during an argument and then attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrists! The shocking suicide attempt landed Bobbi Kristina in a psychiatric ward in Atlanta, sources said.

Ann Davis, a family member said that a few days before Bobbi’s 15th birthday party that Kristina “tried to stab Whitney” before turning the razor on herself. Davis confided that part of Kristina’s problem is that she doesn’t want to live with Whitney.” I have only met this sweet child once when I covered her 12th birthday in 2005. I will show you those pictures this summer. She is really a darling. What happened? I blame all this on the DIVORCE!

Bobbixtina is in my prayers!!!

They are in my studio computer in Nigeria which I keep ranting about. My cousin leaves this weekend to go marry and will bring it back June. I also have Bobby's mom's interview on there about the drug use Whitney and Bobby are now fighting about in Bobby's tell all book which Mama Brown said was coming out. It came out 4 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive