SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, May 4, 2008

DILEMMA: My name has changed to a symbol like PRINCE!


^KEMI^
Beginning May 1st 2008, many of you started quizzing me on my name as it appeared at the end of my e-mails....... My first and last name is just too long and complicated. I only use it when reporting on live TV or anchoring on radio reports. Effective immediately, I will only be known as "Kemi" PERIOD! I am "branding my name" which is short for Olukemi (God takes care of me) like Sue is for Susan. My sister Oluyemi is called "Yemi" and my cousin Olufemi is called "Femi." These are yoruba names in Nigeria, West Africa.

It's bad enough KEMI is a town in Finland, a Kentucky (USA) insurance company and some oil for black hair. BTW, that's a picture of me about to anchor a local TV newscast in Nigeria this very day last year (May 3 07) before I moved to Canada. Look how fat Canada has fed my face. I will be Wiki profiling my life soon so you will have the Finland town, insurance company, hair oil and North American Journalist! LOL!


^KEMI^
Managing Editor,
Keminications Media Blogs
647-344-5390
Celebrity Single Moms
Keminications Media Gossip
Impaired Stars (DUI &DWI)
"Good Stories deserve Good Media Coverage"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive