SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, May 2, 2008

NOT EVEN TINY: That's a big baby Tameka is gonna pop out there!


Dynamic R&B Singer Tiny (Tameka Cottle) had it going on during her baby shower in Atlanta hosted by Kandi Burrus and Singer Monica. Its an ATL thing as my girl is due next month with T.I's second with her. That's her daughter up there with her from a previous relationship. Gosh, here's one reason I miss ATL. I would have been there. Baby daddy is Rapper T.I.

l to r: Rasheeda, Tamar Braxton (Toni's sister), LaTavia (formerly Destiny's child), Tiny and Monica

Atlanta's A-list couple Rappers L'il Scrappy and Diamond were both there. Look forward to that interview I did with Diamond before she left Crime Mob.

Diane Cottle (Tiny's mom---yes, she's biracial), Her dad Charles Pope, DeJaney (T.I's daughter) and her daughters with a friend behind. Wanna see more pictures, The whole 200+ pictures are on Sandra's website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive