SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, October 10, 2014

‪#‎BREAKING‬ UPDATE ‪#‎HNNMedia‬ @LindaIkeji gets her blog archives and blog back


I can't say much but Google gave her a warning and she deserved ANOTHER CHANCE. Now that Linda Ikeji has gotten her blog archives back, I tweeted her some great advice. Other bloggers kept quiet and were happy to see her go down and now they are prolly scared. Linda is still bitching at the people who filed this claim. It is not AyeDee alone. Above is what she has to do now and Im sure Google told her. These same claimants can countersue her so pls LINDA!! Quit the sabotage thing. Google told me they did not know your blog was suspended. Lots of games being played by all parties.

I had nothing to do with it. It was simply GOD! If you know GOD and get rid of men of GOD, u are the man or woman of God and the right thing happens to you. AyeDee is obsessed about her and she's gotta be cautious. This is the same issue I have with Shawn McQuaid who built an entire blog about me and brainwashes Nigerians and some of u believe his content. I'm not ready for Google yet. These are online stalkers THAT YOU HAVE TO BE CAREFUL OF.

As one of the leading bloggers in North America, I know how bloggers rally around each other. Here it's not the same. Just a week ago I told Stella Dimoko Korkus off for lying that she spoke to my niece AFTER MY ATTACK. My niece was not there and the blogger she spoke to was not Stella. Stella quoted my niece's name as speaking to her. Did she think I wont ask her? Stella stole another source's story to quote my niece. that source is Ayodeji Kehinde, a young blogger who is friends with my niece.

Blog CLEAN! Linda has learned a valuable lesson


Blog Archive