SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#HNNLove Singer Tiwa Savage's marriage ends with no ring, a miscarriage, money missing and #domesticviolence


Tiwa and TeeBillz
When I warn Nigerians at HOME of things, they curse me out and don't pay attention. Last year I questioned why Tiwa Savage was dating a married man and everyone attacked me saying he wasn't married and his baby mama was his ex with 2 kids. I was only concerned for this young lady.

Little did YNaija and the rest of the stupid magazines know that I never aired Tiwa's interview in audio. I keep THINGS IN THE VAULT. I asked her if she was dating anyone in this Feb 2013 interview and she told me something you shall all hear soon.

Today Tiwa has left her newly married spouse after a big Lagos and Dubai wedding. TeeBillz has been beating her in a very aggravated case of domestic violence which of course many of you in Nigeria GLORIFY, she has miscarried and lost a pregnancy and her earnings are being used to support ex Mrs TeeBillz and his children in London, UK.

Nigerians, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW? Tiwa has a new manager, the mother of the soon to be ex husband is quiet and not answering my questions and Tiwa is not wearing her ring. Stay tuned for the audio of this interview.

I hope this young lady finds REAL LOVE elsewhere. i certainly did not want her heart broken. I predict things very easily.

Blog Archive