SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

#HNNMedia The REAL REASON @LindaIkeji's BLOGSPOT blog was DELETED by @Google

Nigerian Blogger Linda Ikeji 

When I warn Nigerians at HOME of things, they curse me out and don't pay attention. Last year I trended on twitter because I filed DCMA copyright on 26 Naija blogs. STOP stealing my photos for your stories without my permission Google is based in California, NOT Nigeria. Now comes word that Linda Ikeji plagarized a lot of stories which I criticized her for in the Nigerian Tribune Some of you said I was jealous of her. Jealous? I dont even sell ads on my world news blog www.hnnafrica.com, I sell posts and have 1.9M visitors daily globally and 54m views since Oct 2007 when it was HipHossip Music Blog.

LINDA IKEJI's BLOG has now been SHUT DOWN by Google. There are more blogs I personally will be filing DCMA properties on so if u have my pics without permission, better write KEMINICATIONS MEDIA AND PUBLIC RELATIONS at Keminications@yahoo.ca

Nothing lasts forever. Linda will have to get a good US lawyer to represent her as I heard hers is mostly plaigarism. She needs to get an American lawyer to secure her archives. It is a big LOSS and she will be fighting Google big on this one. She can afford to hire a good lawyer from what you all say about her assets. I cannot believe what her sponsors are saying now. This is a lesson for all bloggers in Nigeria. I cancelled my blogging seminar last year because I needed at least 100 to register and got only 25. Guys, I will revisit that in the future.

Linda is now blogging on a mobile blog. It is not gonna work for the level of archiving she does. Nobidy likes dot mobi blogs especially advertisers.

Read my article in the Tribune here: http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/component/k2/item/10396-media-fail-how-nigerian-bloggers-got-it-all-wrong

Blog Archive