SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, October 20, 2014

#BREAKING Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo JOINS PULSE.NG (@PulseNigeria247) as a #PulseVIPBlogger/Contributor #HNNMedia


#HNNAfrica's Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo JOINS Pulse Nigeria as a Pulse VIP Blogger where established writer, celebrities and public figures write articles of interest for the enjoyment of the Nigerian and global audience. Pulse Nigeria is the BEST and my fave online magazine in my country Nigeria and Nigerian Tribune my fave newspaper. When I can write the truth objectively, you add to the true meaning of Journalism. I am pleased to be a professional contributor to Pulse Nigeria. My first article THIS WEEK will be a HOT one.

Have you re-evaluated your relationship with God or Your Men of God?--By Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

"Be a responsible blogger even when u are not a Journalist. Always go to the source"--#KOO
Like the FB page: Facebook.com/pulsenigeria247

Read the Stories:http://pulse.ng/news

Follow on Twitter: @PulseNigeria247

Blog Archive