SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 11, 2014

#DayOfTheGirl #HNNKids Celebrate the GIRL CHILD the right way and #Nigeria STOP EXPLOITING THEM!

Princess Olamide and Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo (Keminications Media)
Its the International Day of the Girl and I was once a girl. Most of you in Nigeria have no respect for the girl child. You RAPE them and make them child slaves. Most of your so called State First Ladies cannot be seen anywhere today. You STEAL government money and form your FAKE NGO's and claim you are helping GIRLS. Stop abusing GIRLS, their integrity and using their names to get your own fake agendas ahead. Celebrate #dayofthegirl today with me Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo who really knows how to EMPOWER a girl. I have no daughters and always remember I was once a girl, not these useless Nigerian Senators, Reps and First Ladies. Those girls are last ON THEIR minds!! Pictured is my niece from my Oyo Royal family Princess Olamide of the Adeyemi clan at the 2014 #OranyanFestival on Sept 13th 2014. Behind us on the throne is Deputy Governor Moses Adeyemo of Oyo state

Happy Day of the GIRL!!
I will be in Agodi Gate later today hawking with the girls as I do every weekend.

Blog Archive