SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 11, 2014

#DayOfTheGirl #HNNKids EMPOWERING now 30 y/o women when they were 12 in #Baltimore #Maryland USA

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 1997 Girls Scout East Baltimore, MD USA


If I did not empower them as 12 and 13 year-olds in the Baltimore Girls Scout troupe in this 1997 picture, maybe they won't be 30-year-old Pharmacists, Doctors, engineers today. It is to my delight that the Wilson twins in front could email me on Facebook and say "Ms Kemi, we are now Pharmacist too and mothers" and they are now almost 31. Knowing they all did well is awesome. We are trying to recreate this photo in 2015. We are looking for 4 more girls.

I am Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Journalist/Pharmacist/CommunityActivist Follow me @HNNAfrica @HealthReports on twitter and like my FB pageFacebook.com/HNNAfrica for more pics.

Blog Archive