SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, October 12, 2014

#EndMaleProstitution #EndInfidelityInNigeria (Part 2) TALATU OLULANA is the WIFE and MISTRESS of 2 Men, one soliciting SEX online

Ola Ogunlana via Facebook (Alleged husband/boyfriend)
The shocks I get in Nigeria these days when I thought someone's husband was asking me for sex online and the wife was defending him when the person turned out to be the boyfriend. Someone now alleging to be the real husband posts this. I highlighted the post below. Meanwhile she is still off subject ranting about a megapastor. You can see clearly how the Nigerian wife is in real denial of their husband's infidelity. People are ripping her. Who is this woman's REAL HUSBAND? The picture above is the one that solicited me for sex online? Then it was surely her HUSBAND! He wants to sue. Bring it on!! Most of these cases are thrown out. I've gotten 14 of them. U can't fight investigational journalism. I expose ppl by simply using what they post on social media. Its getting more interesting!! How come she is Olulana and he's Ogunlana. Is she using the fake name online for her side shows? LMAO!

Blog Archive