SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, October 11, 2014

#DayOfTheGirl #HNNKids Empowering Canadian girl contestants at Canada's Got Talent @CGTCityTV 2011


While in Canada, I empowered these little beauty queens at the Toronto auditions of Canada's got talent. Girls loved me over there as a public figure in the community I live at any one time. I was a refugee for yrs when I fled there after election violence in Nigeria 2007. On this day, I was the only blogger that CityTV invited and my music blog 2007-2012 HipHossip was the leading music blog t the time and endorsed by BET, MTV and VH1.

I am Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Journalist/Pharmacist/CommunityActivist Follow me @HNNAfrica @HealthReports on twitter and like my FB page Facebook.com/HNNAfrica for more pics.

Blog Archive