SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Yes Olajumoke the bread seller Model is being EXPLOITED--Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo #HNNImpact


MY OPINION ON OLAJUMOKE THE BREAD SELLER TURN MODEL
My answers to your question about Olajumoke. I heard about her on the radio when I was hospitalized. Yes she is beautiful. Anyone can transform but she's already being exploited and to prevent that, her husband has to be sharp eyed. She is a mother of two small kids I hear. Your average model has no kids and are single young ladies. I commend the people who discovered her and all the endorsement deals tied to her including Stanbic and others. It may overwhelm here. One thing they have to realize is that she is an ILLITERATE. She cannot read or write in English and it's not her native tongue but she is working in an industry where english will be the language her Publicists and Managers are going to use to seal deals for her. I urge them to get her ESL classes ASAP (English as a Second Language) SO THIS DREAM DOESN'T BECOME A NIGHTMARE! Her husband has already stated that if she becomes rich, they both own it. I hope their marriage stays strong and she gets max time with her kids. I cannot imagine being a supermodel traveling on assignments have time for even family. I see her dropping her management in 2 years just like Wizkid did EME. These things happen. Good Luck to this lovely girl. ‪#‎NeverStopMovingForward‬


BLOGGERS AND FANS>>That is my opinion

KOO

Blog Archive