SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, May 1, 2008

WRONG USHER!: "Chris Brown is the next me" says Usherama!

R&B star USHER has hailed fellow singer CHRIS BROWN as a younger version of himself - insisting the star will "follow the same path". Usher, 29, was just 15 when he released his self-titled debut album in 1994 and has gone on to forge a highly successful music career. And the You Make Me Wanna hitmaker is convinced Brown, 19, is all set to follow in his footsteps and dominate the R&B scene. He says, "All of this young energy is great for the industry. Chris is the guy who dances and sings, which is a lot like I do and did as a young artist as well. "If time serves us correctly, and artists are continuing to better themselves, then hopefully he'll follow the same path that I did."

My thoughts on that, I think Canada's King of R&B S. Davis is the next Usher, Neyo and R.Kelly combined! Chris Brown is the next Michael Jackson Usher....Listen to my boy S.Davis here! "Journey" is playing like crazy now on Canadian radio stations. I will be launching the "making of the video" soon. Below is "I Do" and "Journey."





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive