SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HE'S RICH--YOU'RE NOT: NE-YO UNFAZED BY FANS CHOICE!

R&B singer NE-YO refuses to be hurt when fans prefer his collaborations with BEYONCE KNOWLES, RIHANNA AND MARY J. BLIGE to his solo hits. The So Sick hitmaker has collaborated with a variety of high profile stars in between juggling his own recording career.

But Ne-Yo is determined to carry on making his own albums and ignore critics' calls to stick solely to songwriting. He says, "One thing I am hearing a lot lately is 'Ne-Yo is at his best when writing for other people'. Which is strange. I don't mind it. Who cares as long as his mama above loves it!

"Honestly as long as your head is nodding to the music, I'm cool. It don't matter who's singing it. "At the end of the day my music, be it a song I put out for myself or a song I put out with (someone else) - it's still all my vision." I actually like Ne-Yo's solo work. I listen to that entire CD daily on my morning shower routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive