SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, October 13, 2014

#HNNCommunity Mourning the DEVASTATION in my neighborhood #Molete #Ibadan #Nigeria


#HNNImpact I grew up here, I use to come here to the Molete roundabout at 10y/o to buy moinmoin at nite for my late grandmother. I have never seen sheer devastation in my life. This is politics and why we elect leaders. Governor Ajimobi owns a lot of assets in oil and gas. That is how he succeeded as a biz man before he became a Senator. As Governor he has not regulated all these oil and gas tankers that continue to endanger my people. Nobody will stop me from talking. APC is definitely DONE in Oyo state. This state doesn't even have a Senatorial candidate for APC, a position he once held. This culture of personalized governments HAS TO STOP! Fuck my junior sister, Funke Olunloyo, Monsura Sunmonu, the speaker who is a fraud herself authorizing huge 170BN budgets and allowing almost half for infrastructure. YOU ARE ALL THIEVES!

Rest in Peace to #MOLETE.

Friday Oct 10th 2014
Saturday nite Oct 11th 2014
24 hours later

Governor Ajimobi do your job! Why do u even have a Ministry for Works and Transport? Every big rig tanker should be INSPECTED. You lived in America and claim u are turning Ibadan to a modern city like America. Looks like the money only stays in the USA. UnitedStates of Agodi. To the morons who says Ajimobi has no power to regulate tankers passing thru his city, was your relative burned to death over the weekend? Stop giving me this federal govt bullshit. For all ur weak brains only know my dad was governor for 3 months but none of you knew he also held 40 appointments in 51 years and he designed and built this bridge in 1976 under Governor Jemibewon. The same Buhari that ended my dad's governorship regime is the same one u wanna vote as president? This is why I call Nigerians morons. AS CHAIRMAN OF OYO STATE TRAFFIC COMMITTEE, NO DAMN TANKER OR TRAILER COULD PASS THRU HERE. MY DAD WILL NOT ALLOW IT. THEY ONLY DID IT ILLEGALLY AT NIGHT AS THIS TANKER DID.

Just compare the photos from last Friday when I was visiting my dad. I came to the bridge as a 10 y/o nightly to buy moinmoin for my late grandma. Do not blame the roadside sellers. You are the same one that blames the govt for their poverty.

To all those who lost relatives, stay strong. #RIPMolete






Blog Archive