SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

What I told fans who call me "self acclaimed" Journalist--Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo


If you call me a "self acclaimed" journalist u will be off my online communities in a second. It took $20,000 a year of my pharmacy salary to send myself to Journalism school while my son was at a nanny 22 out of 24 hours while I went to school during the day and worked evenings in the pharmacy. I have won several awards, the only journalist called by the international media houses and finally the only Nigerian Journalist verified on Facebook. I am authentic as a brand of opinion journalism, no fear, no favours, no bribes. Watch your mouth. Hope I made myself clear. If I banned u in the last 15mins, it is permanent. Go to Twitter for another chance. Do not insult my intelligence. I no longer post to Facebook.com/HNNAfrica and will strictly use Twitter and Instagram.

My Facebook page is a privilege and not a right!

KOO

Blog Archive