SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Ciara and Ludacris discuss their hosting the Billboard awards together #HNNMusic

Theo Wago/Getty Images
I knew these two during my Atlanta days and lo and behold, they are extremely famous now and hosting the Billboard awards together.

"We're like family, Luda and me. Two ATLiens!" says Ciara, referring to her Billboard Music Awards co-host. "The way we grew up in Atlanta, we didn't have the fanciest things. I never imagined, years ago, that I'd be hosting the BBMAs."

They've both come a long way. Ludacris, 38, has won three Grammy Awards as a rapper and stars in the billion-dollar Fast and Furious franchise as an actor. Singer-actress-model Ciara, 30, has multiple platinum albums and singles, and in March announced her engagement to Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson. "I was a cheerleader in high school, but I was the one who was always into the actual football game," she says. "It wasn't just about dancing in our cute outfits."

Blog Archive