SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

JANET JACKSON HAS LEFT ISLAND DEF JAM!

According to a recent interview above with Rodney “Darkchild” Jenkins, Janet Jackson has asked for, and has received, a release from Island Def Jam Music Group. In a statement, Jenkins says.....
"We didn’t get the support from the record company. Janet felt like it wasn’t pushed. I felt like it wasn’t pushed correctly. She just didn’t get her just due as an artist of that magnitude. I could make an album with her, possibly me, Jimmy Jam, and Terry Lewis. Keep it real simple. They focus on what they’re great at, I focus on what I’m great at. We come together and make a classic Janet record."

Janet who is in the midst of a tour is NOT doing interviews for Sunday's concert in Toronto so don't expect more from me. I just want a picture with her lovely self! Wherever she ends up, you know Ms Jackson will crank up her thing. Way too talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive