SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, September 25, 2008

CAKETIME: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RAPPER T.I.


Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., (born September 25, 1980), better known by his stage name T.I., and also by his alter ego T.I.P., is an American rapper, songwriter, and producer, actor, philanthropist and co-CEO of Grand Hustle Records.

T.I. is back at the top of the U.S. pop charts a week after he was displaced by PINK. The rapper's Whatever You Like returns to number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for a fourth non-consecutive week, trading places with Pink's So What, which slides to two on the new countdown.

Kanye West scores his highest debut at three with Love Lockdown, while country star Taylor Swift storms into the top five at five after debuting her new hit Love Story at 16 last week (18Sep08).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive