SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, September 27, 2008

OMG! SEAN KINGSTON'S BLING STOLEN IN THE FEDEX MAIL!



Reggae star SEAN KINGSTON is at the centre of a police investigation in Los Angeles after jewellery worth $500,000 went missing in the mail. The gems were in a package mailed to a New York jeweller by the Beautiful Girl hitmaker's sister.

Unfortunately, Kingston's sibling insured the contents for just $500, reports TMZ.com. The authorities were alerted to the missing bling when the FedEx package Kingston's sister sent arrived at the jewellers empty.

As soon as I read the story, I dug out my MMVA pictures. Sean wears these crayons and box like blings sort of like what Flava Flav does with clocks. The are REAL. I took these pictures on the red carpet back in June 2008. We hope the stolen one is not this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive