SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

NEW MUSIC: Priestan Ti - Threads - Calibur Code.



1234 sent you a video: "Priestan Ti - Threads -Calibur Code"
...
lindsaylovee1234 my upcoming singer kid on YouTube sent me a video: "Priestan Ti - Threads -Calibur Code"
"If you enjoy great strummin and drummin as well as vocals then you should like my friends new band Calibur Code"
.... she says.

Now let's face it, these young white boys playing every instrument you can think of in their garages really amaze me with their talent. OK , so send me the hate mail. I don't see any black boy garage bands? They are in the studio too.....making tracks too. LOL! This Toronto has many of us living in skyscrapers that if you are lucky to have a garage, form a band. They usually become big rockstars. Good work guys, You never know who's watching. Even the big guys at SonyBMG, Universal and Warner Music and Koch Canada check out this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive