SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Remember not to steal my facebook videos and place it in your YouTube player. Respect COPYRIGHT!


NOTE TO EVERYONE: If you woke up today and your YouTube account was DISABLED bcos u continuously stole my FB viral videos, I doubt if you'll see that acct again. Open a new one! Please don't contact me.Appeal to YT. I spend time and data recording my #LIVE videos for my fans informing and educating them and you download them uploading them to your player to monetize. Stop stealing my copyrighted intellectual property.

Know the laws. You can EMBED my videos into your blogs or download it only into your devices. That is what the option is for. You can also SHARE them to your pages. Tokunbo Aboderin got 5 removed from hers last night and her defamation channel is eligible for permanent suspension. Don't let it happen to you. Watch all my videos here or onYoutube.com/HNNAfricaTV. Respect copyright! Stop stealing intellectual property.

KOO

Blog Archive