SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, June 17, 2016

Why Northern Nigerian Muslims are UNINTELLIGENT #TERRORISTS #HNNTerror

Chris Modisz baba
Via Twitter
Islam is a terrorist religion. My statement all week after Orlando shooting, Paris Police attack and beheading of a Canadian by Abu Sayef. Nigerian Muslims have been edgy and messaging me all over social media. i just don't care. They claim all these terror groups are not Muslim. One came on social media to prove to me they are really terrorists. Hausas are are the helm of money changing and foreign exchange transactions in the black market in Nigeria. They are very smart but NOT intelligent! Read this tweet. This moron just proved to me Islam is a terrorist religion. i carry two firearms in Nigeria because of these types. SHOOT first, ask questions later.


Blog Archive