SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

JJ KING QUITS FLOW 93.5FM ON THE AIR???

So my phone has been blazing this morning that JJ King quit Flow 93.5FM on the air this morning before the sign off. What a shame! I bet he's going to the States heh? So I called the Flow receptionist who told me it was a really good April Fools joke. Have you done yours today?

I am working in a local newsroom today and the shift ends at Noon. This is the morning news people who come in 4am-Noon. In half hour, they will think they are leaving for the day. When they begin to put their coats on, The News Director will ask them where do they think they are going? LOL!

That's because Kemi has turned the newsroom clocks an hour ahead!! It is now 11.30am. Now I gotta climb up there and change it all back.....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive