SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, April 6, 2009

JENNIFER HUDSON MAY NOT WEAR A WHITE DRESS AT HER WEDDING!

Jennifer Hudson's pet dogs will have starring roles at her wedding. The singer-and-actress will wed her partner, David Otunga, soon - although she will not reveal an exact date - and wants her three Pomeranian dogs - Dreamgirl,Oscar, and Grammy - to play a big part. She said: "I want my dogs to be in my wedding.

I am so serious." Jennifer also hinted her dress could be "the most untraditional thing" about the day, adding: "Everybody comes down the aisle in a white gown. Maybe I'll give it a twist." The Oscar-winning actress has lots of experience of marriage ceremonies because of her previous job as a wedding singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive