SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HIP-HOP PRODUCER TONY D KILLED IN A CAR CRASH!

Hip-hop producer Tony D has been killed in a car accident in New Jersey.

The star, real name Anthony Depula, reportedly lost control of his Jeep and mounted a pavement before flipping over on the evening of April 4.

The 42-year-old sustained serious neck injuries and was rushed to hospital, where he was later pronounced dead.

Tony D was one of the first artists signed to Mark Rae's independent label Grand Central Records. He produced tracks for acts including The Outsidaz, Young Zee, King Sun and Pace Won.

Depula is survived by his wife.

Our prayers and thoughts go out to his family!

1 comment:

  1. DJ King Shameek of Twin Hype fame here.
    Tony and I produced King Sun’s Righteous But Ruthless album in 1990. Tony has always been a cool guy as long as i known em so ima make sure that his music lives on at all my gigs.

    Hip Hop has lost one of the great ones.
    My condolences to his family and friends.

    R.I.P. Tony D. Till we meet again my friend

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive