SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 17, 2009

Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)

Susan Boyle says despite snickers when she began singing, she knew she just had to win over those cynics.
Despite becoming a worldwide Internet singing sensation, Susan Boyle insists she's still the same humble girl next door. "It hasn't changed me one little bit," Boyle told CNN in an interview at her home. "I keep my feet firmly planted on the ground." The 47-year-old surprised judges, the audience and Web watchers as she powered through "I Dreamed a Dream" from "Les Miserables" on "Britain's Got Talent."



Watch her interview with CNN. Shows you you can do whatever you put your mind to.


Watch the video below! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive