SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Has Radio Biafra ended any chances of getting a country? #KanuTrial



Biafra agitators say they have unliked MY FACEBOOK page. Why are you still commenting and increasing my likes? I wasn't gonna post statuses till May 1st but I hate liars and cowards. Could it be because ‪#‎BiafraOrDeath‬ is paralyzed and the government is winning? Try a slogan like ‪#‎BiafraandPeace‬ and watch how you will attract international attention from cable networks and human rights agencies. Instead of abusing me which I don't care, focus your negative energy on the one who brainwashed you against Yorubas and Hausas and also called the President a pedophile. Nnamdi Kanu and his codefendants are in real trouble with these DSS allegations of an invasion and the hate he broadcasted to you.


WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY THIS AGITATION DIDN'T START WITH GEJ AND YOU WAITED FOR A YORUBA AND HAUSA IN POWER?

Below is Ogundamisi's tweet that I led Radio Biafra on and dropped them like hot potatoes. I have never reached out to radio Biafra or IPOB for reasons known to them. They say I work for the presidency and I'm not going to argue with brainwashed people who call other tribes names and the President a pedophile. 


Read the comments on Facebook 





Blog Archive