SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, April 18, 2016

Bianca Ojukwu should let sleeping dogs lie. Her past is disgraceful!

She married Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu for his name and money, her own Godfather since birth. A controversial life sleeping around as a beauty queen, lying that she was a virgin and then threatening to sue former Aviation Minister Femi Fani-Kayode saying he's never met him or knew him when she dated him during our school days in the UK. I proved her wrong in 2013 and in 2016, I did it all again ON CAMERA at Pulse TV.

The funny part is that Bianca Ojukwu was the number one enemy on my Facebook page when I was in the Biafran movement. She does not support IPOB or MASSOB. All of a sudden I dumped the movement and outing her and she's now their darling. This is the psychology of the Ndigbo tribe on social media.

Read what Facebookers are saying:

Blog Archive