SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, April 24, 2016

HNNAfrica Rebranding is due July 2nd 2016 with a whole new team. Thank You for the memories.




I have blogged #HNNAfrica myself since 2013 and appreciate all my readers and those who followed me on social media since it was branded HipHossip, Canada's leading Music Blog from 2007-2012. I am now handing over to a new team to blog world news. I will still be supervising things occasionally and the full new blog will be back by July 2nd 2016. All my social media platforms stay the same and Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will also resume in July. I will also be exiting activism to become a social media personality sharing tips, holding seminars and also working for different world news media outlets as a freelance expert on social media. Thank you for the memories!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo
@HNNAfrica on all social platforms.

Blog Archive