SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Meet 10 celebrities that have fought @LindaIkeji #HNNPersonality



Linda Ikeji was in the news recently about the beef with WizKid, one beef that had them both visiting the Police Commissioner. I have had my own issues with her on the tweet above blogging false information about me that I came in Nigeria with guns and warned bloggers. Well, it seems that she likes making news up, some late, some just plain lies and wrong.

Now comes this comprehensive list Vanguard newspapers put together. All her beefs include WizKid, Olamide, 9ice, Funke Akindele and even Pastor Abeboye's son Leke. I revealed to Pulse TV a month ago on how she destroyed my cousin's upcoming wedding and her share of the Dasuki money. She will not deny or confirm them yet she wants everyone else's dirt.

She never blogs about me again!

Blog Archive