SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Bruce Jenner's son Brody Jenner says Kardashians are NOT his "Fucking" family.


1

I met Brody Jenner in Canada and had no idea he was Bruce Jenner's son till now. That was because he made a name for himself. Now he is hitting hard at the Kardashians and stated they are not his "fucking" family.The former ‘The Hills’ reality star in an interview earlier this month told Closer on the topic of his relationship with the Kardashians: “I’m sick of the Kardashians’ drama and I want to distance myself from the family. All of the girls are as bad as each other and it’s not a healthy environment to be in.”

The 32-year-old also admitted he would be going in a different direction by avoiding the limelight in future.

“Growing up on reality TV isn’t normal. I’ve grown out of it now and am quitting it for good. It’s time to settle down and have kids and I can’t wait,” he said.

With files from Daily Mail 

Blog Archive