SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, April 4, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS TO BEYONCE AND JAY-Z ON THEIR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.



We really congratulate Beyonce and Jay-Z Carter on their first wedding anniversary last year April 4th 2008. They have the miracle of that number 4. Bey 's birthday is Sept 4 and Jay's is Dec 4. On Nov 4, their President was elected and they were part of the performers at his inauguration. So pick up your lotto tickets and make sure 4 is in it. They have the #4 tatooed on their fingers.




Hope I can interview Beyonce again this year. She's taking a break from her current Canadian tour for today I bet. Below are some photos in Vancouver earlier in the week. I will get the text interview that I did with her in 2004 when she signed the autograph below for Eni, Oyin and KJ my boys. Now we need the 4 babies. Think they married secretly? You won't even know she's pregnant till the 9th month! LOL! Love privacy sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive