SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 29, 2009

THE 2009 BET AWARDS HIGHLIGHTS......

YES! Michael's dad Joe Jackson is there and I guess he will be presented some award for Michael. They better put those 13 Grammys in his casket. I guarantee you I will be going to see his body if that casket opens. Notice no announcement of any nominees. It's straight to the "winners" with MC Lyte doing her yelling voiceover thing.

Soulja Boy was a MESS. WTF was that? OMG, did host Jamie Foxx call him a one hit wonder? He knows that he could have done the song with Sammy. Listen to that Ave Maria that Beyonce did!! What a song. Now we need her to sing the SAME song at MJ's FUNERAL!! Now we know what Beyonce looks like as a bride. She's kinda fat! Pregnant?

(Arrivals) Shaun Robinson of Access Hollywood
My dear friend Estelle
Keri Hilson
Letoya Luckett
Big Tigger
Tocarra on the red carpet last nite at the MJ tribute

BET CEO Debra Lee at the MJ tribute last nite.
More pictures above in the slideshow. I will be adding more pictures all nite. Enjoy the awards!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive