SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

#HNNGayVoices: Nigerian man Raymond Ita Effiong says he would RAPE females to end their Lesbianism.

Raymond Ita Effiong via Facebook
The fallout of same sex laws have brought out the best in some Nigerian males with some like this dude who told me he will rather rape a girl than have sex with a man. This guy Raymond Ita Effiong  even wanted to correctively RAPE me. A practice going on in South Africa and the government has ignored. Read his comments with the last one updated 7pm Nigerian time. Huge shame.

Kareem Adetola Yusuf Nigerians, can't someone make an informed decision without going irrational and insective to the plight of others with you? We can't sleep together,and you expect all of us to put heads in the same direction. Kemi is a sceptical and rational thinker.
11 hours ago · Like · 1


Raymond Ita Effiong Some of u are so stupid and senseless. You think taking sides with Kemi makes u her best friend ever? Idiots! Some of u are just fooling yourselves because in reality u actually hate gays,u are just here supporting it so that kemi would say "tanx i love u". As 4 u kemi, since u want attention, here's one: i'll like ur new page if u agree to have sex with me so i can cure u of that craze".
6 hours ago · Like



Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Raymond Ita Effiong u are a disgrace to humanity and should move to South Africa where corrective rape is used to cure lesbian. I am sure u have forcibly raped someone in your lifetime. U are simply in need of help. I will blog your comment for the world to see.
about an hour ago · Like


Raymond Ita Effiong Rape? hahaha. Say whatever u want,who cares? That is for my God to judge whether am a rapist as u say. But u know what, if i had to choose: I'll be gladly rape a girl and apologise to her or go to jail 4 it, than have sex with my fellow man. BLOG THIS 4 THE WORLD TO SEE AS WELL. I DARE U.
29 minutes ago · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Raymond Ita Effiong you cant dare me. Im a Journalist. My blog has 1.8 million views. Social media is in real time. You are slowly killing your reputation. Watch what you say. You'll be glad to RAPE a girl. I was right all along you were a sex pervert and potential rapist.
4 minutes ago · Like

Blog Archive