SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, January 4, 2014

#HNNParenting: Nigerians speak out on what broke their Parent's marriage up.


#TalkbackHNN Are u from a broken home? What caused your parents divorce or separation?

Abodunde Jumoke, Ladyjoe Ovorke Adegbite, Onanuga Abdulrazzaaq Babatunde Ola and 2 others like this.


Oscar Adango Poverty
6 hours ago via mobile · Like


Abayomi Omolola Peters Such topic cannot be discussed on dis platform.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Omotoba Adebukola Wen I was jst a few months old,my mum wanted to go back to sch bt my dad refused...she nided to pay her fees and had to sell my dad's video(cost a lot of money then)..my dad got to knw and was very mad@her...coupled with a lot of other things......and dt was it.....they never understood each other and more
5 hours ago · Unlike · 1


Abiodun Adenuga Both of them doesn't No Jesus
5 hours ago via mobile · Like


Samuel Olumide Ogungbade dt is long story. i grew up under single parent. it simply sucks.
5 hours ago via mobile · Like


Hardeynike Omomorenike Ewaboyede dat is a long story
5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Mina Dasilva death seperated them
5 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 1


Ayinde Dacitizen Babatunde Tell them urs first b4 they tell u theirs....why did u break up with ur husbands...i mean "HUSBANDS"
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2


Khafayat Oyinkansola Temilaade I grew up wit M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ granny since wen I was a year. Alhamdulilah all the way.
4 hours ago via mobile · Like · 2


Nnenna Michelle Onyewuchi Serious negative influences from INLAWS. More reason why i would never habour any in my home in future, or have some inlaw dictate to me how to run my home. His parents, especially his mother, top on the list. Will most certainly keep them at arms-length. *Dnt knw what it is with African inlaws. They come with their many DRAMAS and baggages*
4 hours ago via mobile · Unlike · 2


Faniyi Sunnepha Sunday Temperament frm both side
4 hours ago via mobile · Like


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Ayinde Dacitizen Babatunde if u are referring to me moron, I've never been married so never had a husband. #Rip to your brain.
3 hours ago · Like · 1


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Nnenna Michelle Onyewuchi real great answer. I love ur feedback on my page. Expect my friend request today on my personal page. Love free thinkers like u.
3 hours ago · Like · 3


Jr Marco Odowa If you have good characters no man will dump you.. Kemi refuse to marry because she is always Boss of herself she always want to be in charge which is wrong for women
2 hours ago via mobile · Like · 1


Yousuff Lookman @Drkemi, how about me ? I am still waiting for you to accept my friend request.
about an hour ago · Like


Kenneth Dikenta Tell us why you ran away from all your 4 baby fathers? Heheheheh....you are so annoying. Scumbag...maybe you think your life is so complete and you have no problem. Don't worry okay? Soon nemesis will catch up with you and you'll seek advice from this same social network...
about an hour ago · Like · 1


Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Kenneth Dikenta get educated. I don't have 4 children. Wake up and stop reading lies all over the internet. nobody knows anything about my marital status, single, married, children if I have any etc. My life is PERFECTLY complete. Start improving yours. And 4 babys fathers? #LMAO. I wish. You are rotting slowly. No job, no life, no future. Correct me if Im wrong. NO JOB too. Yousuff Lookman Im not accepting any friend request. I dont like homophobic ppl.
about an hour ago · Like

Blog Archive