SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, January 6, 2014

#HNNgayVoices: Why I plan to SUCCEED in my WAR for #GAY RIGHTS in #Africa! cc: @furlinedPumas


I am working on a global article to talk about my one man war against gay rights in Africa. I will be talking about how laws in Nigeria and Uganda are promoting VIOLENCE against gays and how Lesbians are being raped by criminal male gangs in South Africa under the watch of the Government in what is called "CORRECTIVE RAPE" 

As many as 500,000 women were raped in 2013 in South Africa, many in corrective rapes where the gangs rape a woman so hard that they feel if she gets several dicks one after the other, she can experience what sexuality should be, meaning only man and woman and never two women. This act has been ignored by the police and South African government. 

Keep supporting HOMOPHOBIA, with some of u even calling me a lesbian which I'm not or is a bad thing. Then when our college students are stripped naked, beaten and burned for stealing blackberry phones in Aluu or a Senator marries a 13 year old or two women are sodomized with peppers because they stole pepper in a market, u all start calling me like Im your saviour. I ignore fighting human rights in Nigeria till I see GAY RIGHTS respected and given meaning every Nigerian entitled to human rights. I am not an advocate for any kind of marriage in Nigeria, be it gay or child marriage with gay being illegal and Child marriage passed as OK by the Senate. Marriage should not be determined by Governments. You marry who you love, but gay rights and human rights should be respected.

Thank U MTV News Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

GAY RIGHTS is HUMAN RIGHTS!

Watch me CHANGE Africa!
This continent is moving 400 years backwards heading to disaster!

Dr Olukemi Olunloyo - Pharm.D Medical Reporter #HNNHealth
@HNNAfrica on twitter

Blog Archive