SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

#HNNMusic Nick Carter wants Bieber DEPORTED and states his bro Aaron is BETTER... in singing?

Aaron Carter after my interview about his new show in 2009 at the MMVA's in Canada
TMZ reports that Nick Carter said -- "Send Bieber Back to Canada ... Aaron Carter Is WAY Better Anyway." Justin Bieber is no Aaron Carter ... so says A.C.'s older bro Nick, who tells TMZ the Bieb should take his Canadian ass back to where he came from, stat!

Here's the deal ... we were out at the Maxfield store in Malibu yesterday when we asked the brothers if there was any real comparison between Justin and Aaron -- a former teen heartthrob who some people say was the "original" Justin Bieber.

That's when Nick broke it down ... saying, "Justin Bieber's cool and all ... a whole new generation .... but he's Canadian. Aaron's American."

He continued, "Go back to Canada, Justin ... America, stick with my brother."

Lets face it Nick, The truth is that Aaron is my pal and so is Justin. Aaron is NO Bieber! Aaron is better acting but I know he's doing all this new music and I'm loving it. The Carters are my friends from back in the industry reality show days and I love and respect that family. You won't find Aaron in that Bieber intoxication shit today.  #RIP Leslie Carter. Miss her so much.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/29/nick-carter-aaron-carter-justin-bieber-canada-america/#ixzz2rowLgiha

Blog Archive