SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

#HNNPersonality Why I'm excited to TURN 50 this year. (PHOTO YESTERDAY)

Photo: #HNN2014 LISTEN to Why I am glad to turn 50. Yesterday I spent my day out and about looking healthy.  

AUDIO: http://www.reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica/song/19846538-hnn2014-im-excited-to-turn-50-this

#HNN2014 LISTEN to Why I am glad to turn 50. Yesterday I spent my day out and about looking healthy.

AUDIO: http://www.reverbnation.com/HNNAfrica/song/19846538-hnn2014-im-excited-to-turn-50-this

Here's what some Nigerians said WITHOUT ever listening to the audio. SMH.


Jerry Sb Gbolade, Braimah Emmanuel, Abodunde Jumokeand 7 others like this.


Folorunsho Oginni U look sexy hot
49 minutes ago · Like


Okoli Solomon Chieloka ok ki lo ba de
48 minutes ago · Like


Olori Ike Very nice
48 minutes ago · Like


Omon Imobioh You look gorgeous Ms. K.
47 minutes ago · Like


Okeowo Kayode Mathew Young, cute and healthy, your age is a blessing to you because u look much younger than ur age. Keep it up.
46 minutes ago · Like


Olukemi Shipe-Idegbesor Great look. Keep it up mama.
29 minutes ago · Like

Blog Archive