SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, September 6, 2008

FEMALE ROCKER PINK CONSIDERS ADOPTION.

http://www.enjoyfrance.com/images/stories/world/entertainment/pink-pop-star.jpg
Pop star PINK would rather adopt a child than give birth - because there are too many people in the world already. The singer, real name Alecia Moore, and first-husband Carey Hart split in February (08). The Trouble hitmaker insists she hasn't given up hope of having a family but would rather "rescue" a child through adoption than have one of her own. She tells U.S. tabloid Star: "I don't know if I need to have my own (children). I rescue dogs, so I would probably rescue kids. I feel like with global warming and all, why produce more? Foster parent. Adoption."

Better be a girl, so everything can be pink. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive