SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, September 21, 2008

LIVE TONIGHT AT 8PM EASTERN--THE 60TH PRIMETIME EMMY AWARDS!


As some of you may know that I am a member of the National Academy for Television Arts and Sciences. These are the Arts Emmys as we broadcasters get the Science ones called the Broadcast Emmys. There is even the Daytime Emmys and one called the Creative Emmys which was just last weekend. This year they have five hosts?

New categories like reality show host Emmy and more. Well, I will begin posting my red carpet pictures here as we do not get the red carpet show in Canada. All photos will be below this post. Enjoy the evening at my media gossip blog Keminications!! I'm done at HipHossip tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive