SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 22, 2008

CHRISTINA MILIAN SIGNS WITH MYSPACE RECORDS.


Christina

Thanks to Sumit at our sister blog The Hip-Hop Chronicle U.K.

The first single, “Us Against the World,” a ballad written by Milian and produced by Madd Scientist will make an unprecedented Worldwide Premiere on MySpace.com October 6 and will be made available for digital purchase starting on October 7th.

On signing with MySpace Milian said
“I am so excited to be a part of the MySpace family, They represent the future of the music industry and for me as a musician, it’s important to align myself with a label that allows me to be very much a part of the process. I wrote most of the record myself, worked with producers who I had a connection with and they (MySpace) have supported me as an artist every step of the way.”
For her new album, she has collaborated with Kanye West, T. Pain, Cool and Dre, Jim Jonsin, Toby Gad and Danja. “We are thrilled to have added powerhouse talent Christina Milian to our roster” says J. Scavo, General Manager of MySpace Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive