SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, September 19, 2008

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?

We see Usher texting someone and his little Usher the 5th at the playground but who's the lady? I was first to break the story here to Canada that Tameka is expecting baby #2 (his)/5 (hers) and they are separating. You know some hater better be the one that told Stella Foster that at the Chicago Times! Usher maintains his family's stable. If you know what's wrong with this picture, tell me....

6 comments:

  1. Usher's got tattoos on his hands now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usher's texting his wife lying that he's with the kid at Chuck-e cheese

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better be kidding me. Who is the lady? The nanny or something? Black nannies are NEVER young. They are old fat mammas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some side ho?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure hope it's Usher's mom's sister's daughter as in his first cousin? LOl! I made that up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really, it's probably Usher's sister or better yet Tameka's SISTER. I love Tameka!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive