SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 15, 2008

SWIZZ BEATZ SLAMS ALICIA KEYS AFFAIR RUMOURS.

Rapper SWIZZ BEATZ has laughed off rumours he cheated on his wife with superstar singer ALICIA KEYS. The Grammy winner split from Mashonda, his wife of four years, in April (08). But he insists rumours Keys was involved in the separation, are false. Beatz - real name Kasseem Mike Dean - says "I can no longer ignore the harmful rumours, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that Mashonda and I have made to separate.
"I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia's reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she has absolutely nothing to do with. "This experience has been one of the most difficult times in my life, and as was stated when we announced our separation several months ago, I ask that you continue to respect my privacy in dealing with this personal matter."

Can someone tell me why he's just talking now? Poor Mashonda. We spotted her lovely self at Fashion week last week....alone obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive