SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, September 18, 2008

YOUNG JEEZY IS INTERVIEWED BY RADIO PERSONALITY ANGIE MARTINEZ.



Thanks to Dime Wars, we get to hear everything Young Jeezy had to say to top rated hip-hop radio personality and rapper Angie Martinez of Hot 97FM in New York. Like I always rant, Jeezy is one of those ones that I met before they became famous. He used to hawk t-shirts and CD's out of the car trunk like this night I met him outside the Hot 107.9FM birthday bash in 2004. Now he's one of the headlining acts.

Congrats to Jeezy on his success and you bet I smoked my producer pal Janice at NBC in NYC for not having Jeezy perform alongside Michael Phelps on the season opener of SNL last week. Remember, Phelps said he listens to Jeezy's music before he hits the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive