SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bobby Brown used cocaine when he met Whitney!




When Mama Brown was interviewed by us on Atlanta radio in 2004 she had a lot to say about this book. Now 4 years later, the book is out and I remember when she stated that Whitney introduced her son to cocaine! I love Whitney and Bobby BOTH and I am not taking sides. They invited me to the set of their show on Bravo back then. Who do you believe? This is a book I am gonna get for sure....

On his high profile drug problems, he says:

“I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney.
Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice. At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed, and cooked cocaine.”

On his marriage to Whitney Houston, he says:

“It was doomed from the very beginning. Within the first year we separated, with several more to follow. I think we got married for all the wrong reasons. Now, I realize Whitney had a different agenda than I did when we got married. I believe her agenda was to clean up her image, while mine was to be loved and have children.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive