SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, April 28, 2008

TRULY HONORED: Says gorgeus Rihanna on working with Pop stars MAROON 5.

R&B star RIHANNA was overjoyed when MAROON 5 approached her to lend her vocals to their track IF I NEVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN, because she is a huge fan of the pop band.

The Umbrella hitmaker has just finished filming a video for the new version of the song - which originally featured on Maroon 5's 2007 album It Won't Be Soon Before Long. And she admits the duet was a big deal for her.

She tells MTV.com, "I always wanted to work with Maroon 5. They're one of my favourite bands. When they called me to do this record with them, I was so honoured." Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine insists the collaboration worked well because there was instant chemistry between the two artists. He adds, "The song was basically done, but we wanted to try something different, so we had her come in and do bits and pieces. "It came together so quick. The only other collaboration I had done before was with Kanye (West), and it was the same way. It sounds cheesy, but if the magic is there, if the chemistry is there, you don't even have to think about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive