SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

THE GAME DEDICATES TRACK TO MURDERED SEAN BELL.

Rapper THE GAME has dedicated a song on his new album to slain SEAN BELL, in a bid to highlight 'police corruption'. The hip-hop star wrote new track 911 Is A Joke following the controversial verdict surrounding the Bell case. Bell was gunned down in New York in 2006. Last week (25Apr08), three New York detectives stood trial for manslaughter and reckless endangerment, but were found not guilty. And The Game - Jayceon Terrell Taylor - felt the Bell family never received justice.

He tells AllHipHop.com, "I'm outraged and speaking out for my generation that are afraid to speak out against police brutality and murder. "I grew up in Compton and had to stay silent because of the fear that was prevalent in my community, but now that I have a voice I'm speaking out. "This could have easily been me, my brother, my family. So this song is for Sean Bell from my heart. My deepest condolences goes out to his family and wife Nicole Bell."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive