SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

COLLABORAMA: Why on earth does Usher wanna record a duet with John Mayer?

R&B star USHER is desperate to record collaborations with both rocker JOHN MAYER and singer/songwriter MICHAEL BUBLE. The You Make Me Wanna hitmaker has included a duet with fellow singer Ne-Yo on his new album, Here I Stand, but has now picked out the two other stars for possible future projects. And Usher - real name Usher Raymond IV - has even picked out which songs he would like to reinterpret with each artist.

He says, "I'd like to do something with John Mayer on this song I have on my album called Something Special. I'd love him to play guitar and sing with me on that. "And I'd love to perform my other song Forever with Michael Buble. I actually wrote that with the intention of him and me doing it together."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive